Ontario Whitetail Deer Hunting Outfitters

For years the Dryden / Vermilion Bay area has been the best kept Whitetail Deer hunting secret in Canada. Then a couple of years ago, poachers shot one of the biggest and most impressive Bucks in history. The Dryden Buck, as it's known today, was an Ontario record and very close to being a world record.

Now all eyes are focused on our area. Whitetail hunters from all over the world want to come to Dryden to hunt Whitetails. The fact that you can not hunt here unless going through a local outfitter has protected the Whitetail population. As a result, the Dryden / Vermilion Bay area remains one of the top places in the world for deer hunting.

Our Buck hunting package includes:
· Cabin (Fisherman's Package)
· Boat, motor, gas
· Area map
· Recovery assistance
· One day guiding service

Buck License, Export permit and tax not included


Deer Tags can be picked up prior to arrival. They can hunt in WMU 6, 7B & 8 only. Non-residents cannot hunt in WMU 5.

· Firearms Declaration Form ($25 - read below or download)
· Whitetail Deer Hunting License & Outdoor Card (Buy On-line)

What is an Outdoor Card:
An outdoor card offers conservation officers a quick way of authenticating your identification and Black Bear hunting license. This card is good for 3 years and must be presented to purchase your fishing or hunting license every year.

Please click here to download .pdf reader

Ontario Hunting Regulations:
Visit the MNR website at www.mnr.gov.on.ca for hunting regulations.

Should you have any general questions pertaining to the hunting regulations summary please contact the Natural Resource Information Centre at 1-800-667-1940 or by emailing mnr.nric.mnr@ontario.ca

Canadian Firearms Declaration Form:
You will be required to fill out a temporary gun permit to bring firearms into Canada (Firearm Declaration Form). The fee is $25 payable at the border crossing.

Non-Resident Firearm Declaration Forms are available by emailing cfp-pcaf@rcmp-grc.gc.ca, or by calling 1-800-731-4000 (Canada and U.S.) or 1-506-624-5380 (other countries) and from all Customs offices across Canada. Visit the RCMP web site for more information

You can also download the form as Adobe .pdf

Please Note: Do not sign your declaration form until the customs agent asks you to.

Fishing Hunting Newsletter